JOM JOINT DI SINI

Saturday, May 8, 2010

MOTHER'S DAY



Happy mother's day to everyone...we are mother and we are also a daughter or son of our parent...
This cycle won't last till the end..
So for this opportunity, I would like to wish Happy Mother's Day to my Mom, Supiah bt Zain. There is no one like my mother. No one! I love you a lot and always will. We know that you'll always love us too, you'll always care for us, no matter what the age. Just know no matter what you do, no one will be able to replace you. I love u Mom.Only Allah knows how thankful we are for having a mother like u. Again, I love u mom..today, tomorrow and forever..

To my little son,

Mama proud to have this card from u. Love both of u, adu n adib. Semoga anak2 mama membesar dengan baik dan menjadi anak2 yang soleh dan mendapat keberkatan di dunia dan akhirat..amin

Today is one special day of year,
Let's celebrate!
Happy Mother's Day!


1 comment:

Aqilah said...

Ummi yaa lahnan a'syaqohu
wanasyidan dauman ansyuduhu

Fikulli makanin adzkuruhu
wa-azhollu azhollu uroddiduhu

Ummi yaa ruuhi wa-hayati
yaa bahjata nafsi wamunaati
Unsi filhadhiri wal-ati... 2x

Allohu ta'aala aushoni
fissirri walau fil i'laani
Bilbirri laki wal-ihsaani... 2x

Ismuki manquusyun fi qolbi
Hubbuki yahdini fi darbi
wadu'a-i yahfazhuki robbiy... 2x