JOM JOINT DI SINI

Sunday, April 25, 2010

OH MY FARM VILLE

Yes I have a farmville farm on facebook. I have almost 40 farm ville neighbors. The brown cows give chocolate milk, the pink cows give strawberry milk, the elephants give circus peanuts, and there are fruit trees and veggies to plant.Lots more to talk about this game..

This FV application is crazy or am I crazy playing this game...? I've decided to retire for sooo many time..but it doesn't work. Am I addicted? Everyday when I met people in FB or at my working place, the conversation would be"which crops to plant, how to plan them, how to maximize our income , how to get more farmville cash and coins and so much more…

Wow! almost a year I'm playing this game with my relatives and friends...Very enjoyable. Introduced by my sis in law..starting with 6-8 plots of land( cannot remember) ,with a few of coins, officially I am becoming a mutual farmer. Planting, harvesting n plowing...everyday.. GREAT MUTUAL FARMER!

Now, am slowly plowing..and a few day later planting..and a week later harvesting the withered crops..




No comments: